Bayleef's Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a personal forum for my personal website. We pretty much chat about whatever we want to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First post!!!

Go down 
+2
tehbayleef
Haunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-25

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Yay I got the first official post. lol Finally maybe the gliches will stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondungeon.com
tehbayleef
Admin

Number of posts : 53

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Glad to see you Haunter!

Yes, this place looks nice. I'm also going to make a personal site for various things. I don't know a good but free server though. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://bayleefhut.forumotion.com
yourface.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-26

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:10 pm

hi. :]
Back to top Go down
tehbayleef
Admin

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey, glad to see you here. Smile

Welcome, have fun here. lol I like your username.
Back to top Go down
yomamathecableguy
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-27

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:01 am

hey all. bayleef, to answer your earlier question, you could use 0catch.com. there's ads at the top, but i guess that comes with the freeness. lol.
Back to top Go down
tehbayleef
Admin

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Okay, I'll take a look. Wink

I forgot your website name, could you give me the link?
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Number of posts : 67

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Yay everyone's on here. This site is better already I can tell!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondungeon.com
chikorita

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-26

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:06 am

Welcome Haunter Smile
Back to top Go down
yomamathecableguy
Admin

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:34 am

well my last forum died. working on making a new one soon. any ideas for it?

hey haunter! hey chikorita!
Back to top Go down
White Phoenix

White Phoenix

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-28

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:46 pm

yomamathecableguy wrote:
well my last forum died. working on making a new one soon. any ideas for it?

Aww. What do you mean? PokéFang? It was rather bad timing as you created it right after school started. I felt it would pick up during the summer. I was even trying to come up with a nice ad for it under GHPF’s on my site.

The study hall idea is a good one. Kind of unique. A place to swap ideas for finding information while your in school. Should keep it from being banned by any school. ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://rodlockwood.tripod.com
yomamathecableguy
Admin

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:45 am

ya, kinda bad timing i know. lol. i don't know, maybe if i get together a lot of people before i make the site, maybe it'll go better. because with pokefang i just made the site and then started inviting people, but if i already have those people wanting to join, the site should grow much faster. i think i'm going to make a test forum first though with the host bayleef uses (forumotion.com) and see how that works out, because i like this forum a lot. it looks nice, and it's very easy to use.
Back to top Go down
White Phoenix

White Phoenix

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Yeah, that was the other thing that occured to me while thinking about when forums get started. It was after Krisp told me about how Psypoke got started. You just about have to start out with either a group or some central project. EA started it’s forums about the Sims because everyone was talking about them. Same with the forum for Freedom Force. GHPF basically got started after Gengar made his site which was centered around his online pokédex. GameFAQs seemed to have the guides and then created the forums to discuss them.
Back to top Go down
yomamathecableguy
Admin

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:29 am

i've got a few ideas, but what would be my "central project"?
Back to top Go down
White Phoenix

White Phoenix

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:47 am

What is your strongest interest?
Back to top Go down
yomamathecableguy
Admin

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:58 am

uh right now web design. javascript, html, css, the such. but i'm not sure if any of you are interested in that stuff, and i'm really wanting to make the forum interesting for you guys.
Back to top Go down
White Phoenix

White Phoenix

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:02 am

LOL I like the ‘right now’ part. I have too broad of a range of interests to help (if you have ever been to my website you’d understand), but whatever you pick will most likely be one. Anyone else have a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
yomamathecableguy
Admin

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:09 am

Well, just a few of my ideas:
-Entertainment Website (flash games, videos, tv shows, movies, downloads of all those, etc.)
-Web Design (css, javascript, html, the works)
-CIF (central intelligence forum. this is the most "farfetched" one i think, but it would also be useful, and kinda cool to be a part of. kinda like the CIA, except we have no government power, or any other power, except to provide information to anyone who needs it. kinda like a wikipedia/channel 2 action news/etc. kinda thing. can explain more elaborately if you wish)
-Hacking Forum (i'm a very good hacker (not something i should be admitting) i can do things like crack passwords, edit sites, etc. you know the works, but i don't use my knowledge for "evil doings". just a thought)

lots more, but those are the ones i think you guys would be interested in... maybe. lol
Back to top Go down
yomamathecableguy
Admin

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:07 am

sorry for the double post, but here's the forum i'm working on if you wanna take a look or join. i'm changing/adding a lot right now, so please be patient.

yomamathecableguy.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post!!!   First post!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First post!!!
Page 1 of 1