Bayleef's Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a personal forum for my personal website. We pretty much chat about whatever we want to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!

Go down 
4 posters

Who do you want to be the next president?
Barack Obama
The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_vote_lcap50%The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
John McCain
The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_vote_lcap25%The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Other
The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_vote_lcap25%The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Well its that time to vote for the new president (thank god (sorry if I offend)). So pick your vote for who you think should be the next President of the U.S.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondungeon.com
yomamathecableguy
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:43 am

go Barack!!
Back to top Go down
chikorita

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:18 am

Go McCain
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:49 am

Looks like we have 2 democrats and 1 republican here. WE NEED CHANGE! Right yomama!!lol Wink
Back to top Go down
tehbayleef
Admin

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:01 am

Chikorita has NO idea what he is talking about because he just listens to what my dad says. lol I don't know who I want. I don't like any of them so I just won't vote. :]
Back to top Go down
https://bayleefhut.forumotion.com
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Obama - Wants to make changes to healthcare and try to lessen the troops in Iraq. He wants to use tax dollars to help us over here and not so much in other countries.
McCain - Believes Bush did a good job and wants to keep it the way it is going right now. Including make a few changes to healthcare and keep troops in Iraq until it is "Finished".
Other - For those who don't like any of them and don't care who becomes president.(you vote for Nader most likely.)
Back to top Go down
yomamathecableguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:51 pm

yes, change is always good, but everyone uses the word so loosely it seems
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:55 pm

lol true. But Obama needs to come in and change and fix what bush has done in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
yomamathecableguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:30 pm

yes, he does. i would love to see a LOT of change, but it seems like change is the only word hillary knows. lol. change, i am change, i will make change, you want change? i'll give you change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!   The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Bayleef Hut Presidential Election Booth!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bayleef's Hut :: Other Stuff :: Random Chit-Chat-
Jump to: